Blog Archive

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Virtual Gift to Mrs. Gilhauley

Dear Mrs. Gilhauley,
Hi! How are you doing? Are you getting ready for Christmas? I have a surprise for you. It's a virtual gift! Your gift is big, not as big as a house, but bigger than a mouse. It's bright red and really shiny. This gift makes a noise when you turn it on. You probably already have one of these but if you're like me, you'd love a new one! The gift lights up in the dark and is usually kept outside, but sometimes inside too. The inside of the gift looks and sounds different than the outside. You might hear some of your favorite music on the inside of your gift. The outside texture of your virtual gift is smooth and slick. Everyone around you will be envious of your awesome gift. It costs a lot of money to buy your gift but since it's virtual I don't have to pay a dime! I hope you enjoy what I got for you!
Your friend,
Mrs. Knust

2 comments:

Mrs. Gilhauley's Class said...

Dear Mrs. Knust,
Hello! I am doing well. We are very busy getting ready for the holidays. Thank you for thinking of me. I am excited about my virtual gift. After reading all the details, I am thinking it is a new red car because... it has parts that glow in the dark, is smooth and slick, usually kept outside, larger than a mouse but smaller than a house, plays music and costs a lot of money! I would love to be right! THANK YOU!!!!!
Happy Holidays!
Mrs. Gilhauley

Mrs. Knust said...

Mrs. Gilhauley,
You are so good! You are correct!
Mrs. Knust :)