Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2011



Dear Matt,
This is the last time I get to speak to you. I like having an epal. I'm going to play baseball all that I can. I hope you have a good time in third grade. I think I will. Hopefully all your class has a good year in third grade. I hope that I will get to see you again. I would like to see you again. I love having an epal. Well I hope you have have a good time for the rest of your life. In a couple of weeks we're going to Florida. Thanks for being my epal Matt. This is the final goodbye.
Your friend,
Stephen

1 comment:

Mrs. Gilhauley's Class said...

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for being my e-pal. I'm might go to Florida this summer. We still have 4 weeks of school left. I am turning 8 tomorrow.Nice picture.I play baseball too. I hate to say this but goodbye.
From,
Matt