Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What a Cool Thing!

Something very neat happened recently.  I got an email from a librarian in California saying that she had read my blog post about wanting to visit Atlantis Paradise Island someday.  She emailed me and said she just happened to find my blog post by searching for pictures and images of the Caribbean.  She told me that she was going on a trip to Atlantis that her sister had won and would send our class a postcard if we'd like.  Today we got the postcard in the mail and it is so neat!  She said that she is having a great time there and hopes I get to go someday.  This just goes to show that the Internet and blogging can provide for some wonderful learning opportunities that would never happen otherwise!

1 comment:

Simsbumponablog said...

Isn't it exciting and amazing to know that people all over the world read our blogs!?